Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Triple E

Dear god in heaven I know it's still in here. A few minutes ago I heard that tapping I've come to associate with a fly in the light fixture only this time it was a GIANT MOSQUITO that just had to be carrying some kind of virus. I have no idea how it got in because everyone's window is closed but I don't even care. Due to it's extreme size and possibly violent nature, I didn't dare get too close so I battled with it from the safety of my bath towel...which is completely ineffective as everyone knows. There is no point in trying to 'shoo' any sort of sentient being out from where you do not want it; it's kill or be killed (in this case by West Nile Virus). After some vigorous coralling (the damn thing had the sam flight pattern EVERY TIME: lamp, window, veer to the right, mirror, dive towards my head, lamp. Finally I shut off my light and opened the windows to see if it would go out on it's own and that's the last I've heard of it...for now.

1 comment:

  1. We had a silverfish in our apartment the other day. Tenesha chased it down and hit it with a shoe, but it didn't die! She hit it again.

    ReplyDelete